More Than Conquerors in the Darkest of Times 12: NO ONE and NO THING Can Separate Us From The Love of God in Christ!
[Series: More Than Conquerors in the Darkest of Times] Romans 8:35-39
In the midst of darkness, trouble and crisis we may be tempted to believe that God somehow is not really for us… we may even think that He is against us! But nothing could be farther from the truth! In this episode we look at the glorious truth of God triumphing Love…. even in the worst of circumstances:
- Five fundamental questions that are raised in Romans 8:31-35 and their powerful answers that speak of the Love relationship that God has with us.
- The biggest question of all: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ (Romans 8:35). The answer: NO ONE and NO THING can ever separate us from the Love of God in Christ!
- How that in our darkest times we can get caught up in a law-based, law-cursed mentality, wrongly believing that God is punishing us for our sin. This drives us deeper into sin and away from God,.
- The powerful INTERRUPTION of Romans 8:37 and what that word “YET” means in this verse. This changes everything.
- Why we can be absolutely persuaded that absolutely no one and no thing will ever be able to separate us from the Love of God in Christ Jesus.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS