The best way to receive and listen to the Daily In Christ podcast is to use a podcast app on your smartphone or tablet. By using a podcast app, as soon as a new podcast episode is available, it can be automatically downloaded to your mobile device. You can listen to the podcast at any time, regardless or whether you have a connection to the Internet or not. Here are the best ways to get the podcast, based on the mobile platform you use:
First, what is a “podcast” and how does it work?
Quick Links to subscribe to our podcast on each of these popular platforms:
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify | RSS
- Google Podcasts – is an app available for Android devices and iOS (Apple) devices. It is also available on web browsers on all device platforms. Click to go to the Daily In Christ Podcast page in Google Podcasts.
- Using a Podcasting App – there are many available. Click on this link to download one and subscribe to the Daily In Christ Podcast.
- Apple Podcasts – this is the most popular podcast player app in the Apple Store.
- Click here for a direct link to our podcast in the Apple Store
Other Podcast Platforms (click on each for the link to our podcast)