[Series: More Than Conquerors in the Darkest of Times] In these incredibly uncertain, even frightening, times many wonder: “What is the greatest form of security?” and “How can my family and I be kept safe?” Even more importantly: “How do I get rid of this fear and anxiety in my life?” In this episode we see how the great Love of God is the answer to all:
- We are “more than conquerors” (Romans 8:37) by means of Him who loved us”. That Love and understanding that Love is key.
- What’s really at the bottom of all fear and how it’s overcome.
- What it means to be adopted into the family of God.
- How the Spirit bears witness to us that we are the children of God.
- What it means to be a “joint heir” with Christ.
- What it means when God glorifies us.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS