This is part 4 of our series, “Living in the Reality of Perfect Sanctification”. This installment deals head-on with the extreme danger of thinking that you, as one in Christ, are bad or a part of you is bad (i.e., you still have a sinful nature). This is proven to be false on scriptural grounds. The topics covered:
- Why it is so dangerous to think that either you or a part of you is bad.
- Why the idea that our sanctification is somehow “imperfect in this life” is patently unbiblical.
- Why the idea that “there abides still some remnants of corruption in every part” is patently unbiblical.
- Why the idea that a Christian struggles with a “continual and irreconcilable war, the flesh lusting against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh is patently unbiblical.
- Scripturally debunking The Myth of the Christian “Sinner”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | TuneIn |