This is part 5 of our series, “Living in the Reality of Perfect Sanctification”. In this lesson we delve into the following topics:
- Do Christians have a “sinful nature”?
- What the difference is between the “sinful nature” and the “flesh”.
- How that a sinner sins because they have a sinful nature versus the fact that a saint sins, contrary to their god-given holy nature, because they are deceived.
- A saint sins because they are trying live under law, rather than living under grace.
- How Adam and Eve sinned, even though they didn’t have a sinful nature or a sin consciousness.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS