Blessed Beyond Imagination series, part 12. In the Bible we read that God “justifies the ungodly“. How can that be? Today, we examine what He does this, looking at what the Bible says about:
- All of us don’t deserve to be blessed, because of our sin, idolatry and rebellion against God. In fact, we deserve damnation and judgment.
- There is only One — The Lord Jesus — who has the right to judge and condemn us. Yet He is in fact interceding for us.
- Even though we don’t deserve to be blessed, every single person who is in Christ is richly blessed, because they have received the gift of Christ’s righteousness by faith.
- What it means to be justified.
- Texts: Romans 1:18, Ephesians 2:3-6, Psalm 32:1-2, Romans 4:5-7