[Hebrews 10:15-31]. Too many Christians experience a “Christian” life that is more like a roller coaster ride: ups and downs, with more down than up. The reason for such inconsistency is that they try to live their Christian lives based on their inconsistent performance. The Epistle to the Hebrews repeatedly proves that real Christian living is based on CHRIST and His perfect finished work. In this episode we explore:
- A second recitation of the New Covenant that connect Christ’s finished work to our condition as redeemed and saved people.
- The delivering power of Christ’s absolute remission from sin.
- We now have boldness to enter the Holiest, by the new and living Way of CHRIST Himself.
- The “let us” results of the completeness of Christ’s work for us and in us.
- Clear scriptural proof that the “scary verses” Hebrews 10:26-31 do NOT apply to one who is in Christ, and exactly what kind of a person to whom they do apply.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS