[Series: More Than Conquerors in the Darkest of Times] It is breathtaking how God meets us at our very worst — unworthy, sinful and deserving of His just wrath — and transforms us into His beloved children and rightful heirs of all! In this episode we take a look at the context of Romans 8:15-39, first by catching a breathtaking view of God’s great salvation for YOU, found in Romans 1:16 – 3:28 …
- We open with making sure that our perspective of the crisis factors in GOD, who makes all the difference in the world for us.
- The Good News of the Gospel: the righteousness of God, given by faith.
- The Bad News of the Gospel: why the wrath of God against sinners is just.
- The Great News of the Gospel: what Jesus accomplished for us, so that we would be justified and have the same standing with God that Jesus has before His Father.
- What about you? Will you respond today?