It’s the great secret of the Christian life: GOD alive and IN us, as promised in Ezekiel 36:27, the parallel to Hebrews 8:10. God says: “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.” You’ll learn about this most important part of the New Covenant and God’s brilliant design for success in Him!
This is part 4 of our series, “Living in the Reality of Perfect Sanctification”. This installment deals head-on with the extreme danger of thinking that you, as one in Christ, are bad or a part of you is bad (i.e., you still have a sinful nature). This is proven to be false on scriptural grounds. The topics covered:
- Why it is so dangerous to think that either you or a part of you is bad.
- Why the idea that our sanctification is somehow “imperfect in this life” is patently unbiblical.
- Why the idea that “there abides still some remnants of corruption in every part” is patently unbiblical.
- Why the idea that a Christian struggles with a “continual and irreconcilable war, the flesh lusting against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh is patently unbiblical.
- Scripturally debunking The Myth of the Christian “Sinner”