Most people know that great verse John 3:16, “For God so loved the world — including you and me — that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”. Unfortunately, few people — even Christians — really know the great depths of His Love, the greatness and even radical nature of His Love, and how costly is His Love. It this series you’ll get a much clearer of His Great Love:
- By looking at the dimension of the SACRIFICE of His Love
- The SACRIFICE of The Savior Himself… The Lord Jesus Christ, Who SHED HIS BLOOD and GAVE HIS LIFE…. for YOU!
Click on each episode link below for full episode information, as well as the player to hear that particular episode on your device:
[Series: Such Costly Love] The Greatness of God’s incredible love is demonstrated and clearly seen not in the best of places… but in our worst. In this first part of a two-part message we’ll look into the great cost of God’s Love for YOU.
- Exactly what is this great demonstration of God’s Love?
- This love is shown to the ungodly.
- The fallacy of “poor helpless souls”, as opposed to the biblical truth that all sinners are in a deplorable state rebellion, idolatry and selfishness against God.
[Series: Such Costly Love] Christians understand that it was necessary for Christ to shed His precious blood to bring us salvation. Unfortunately, very few Christians understand why Jesus had to shed His blood for US. In this episode we learn about:
- Redemption blood – as a ransom, purchasing us from sin, self and Satan to God. We now belong to God and His Loving care!
- Reconciliation Blood – bringing restoration of friendly relations and peace with God,
- Justification Blood – being declared innocent and given the same standing with God that Jesus has.
- Perfect Sanctification Blood – set apart completely and perfectly for God, now and forever.