In this episode, we take some time to step back and see the great context not only of the book of Hebrews, but the entire Bible: The Father’s Love.
Some of the topics covered:
- The all-important context of the Father and His love, bringing His children home.
- The Father’s love expressed
- Why sonship and the repeated references to “son” are so important
- We have received the Spirit of God’s Son in our hearts and the great difference that makes.
- God the Father loves us as His children just like He loves Jesus!