[Part 7 of the “Blessed Beyond Imagination” series] Have you ever been betrayed by a friend, rejected by someone who used to love you or ever had someone say, “I’m DONE with you!”? At some point, we all experience the pain and loss of broken love. On this edition we learn about the steadfast love of God that NEVER GIVES UP ON YOU: …
Month: June 2016
[Psalm 103:8-10, Part 6 of the series, “Blessed Beyond Imagination”] We live in rapidly changing times. Everywhere we look, dramatic — sometimes traumatic — change is taking place: in our culture, in the world, at the workplace, in our schools and in our families. But there is one, sure, great constant and that is GOD HIMSELF and His Incredible STEADFAST LOVE. In this lesson we learn about:
- The rich Hebrew word “hesed”, which means “steadfast love” or “unfailing love”. This powerful word, which is closest to the New Covenant concept of grace, occurs many times throughout the Old Testament, particularly in the Book of Psalms.
- The great dimensions of God’s love: His great mercy.
- What is really behind the wrath of God, how God’s anger is the result of His justice and righteousness, which have been so severely violated by sinful man.
- How God’s wrath last only for a moment, yet His mercy is EVERLASTING!
[Psalm 103:5-7] Because of God’s incredible GOODNESS, we are blessed beyond imagination. Today, we explore the blessings of real and lasting SATISFACTION, God’s justice for the oppressed and Personally knowing HIM:
- God and only God can bring real satisfaction. The devil flaunts the pleasures of this world at us. But the child of God finds real satisfaction from God HIMSELF.
- Millions all across the world suffer oppression. God blesses us with justice and righteousness, even in the face of such hostility.
- The greatest joy of all is KNOWING GOD, in a real, personal way. Moses had that kind of relationship with God and so can we!