This is part 3 of our series, “Living in the Reality of Perfect Sanctification”. The topics covered:
- A challenge and a word of clarification.
- More about the fact that we have perfect sanctification now because of the perfection of Jesus and His finished work.
- We now have perfect sanctification, just like we now have perfect justification.
- The admonitions are spoken to a people already perfectly and forever sanctified in Christ.
- It is a “walk according to”, not a “walk to become”
- A prime example: 1 Cor 6:9-20.